PHD Virtual Announces Greatest Quarterly Income Bookings in Organization …
Why God doesn’t have a PhD via John Pinto at Stanford University
Image by dullhunk
1) He had only one major publication.
2) It was in Hebrew.
3) It had no references.
4) It wasn’t published in a referreed journal.
5) Some even doubt he wrote it by himself.
6) It may be true that he created the world, but what has he done since then?
7) His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8) The scientific community has had a hard time replicating his results.
9) He never applied to the ethics board for permission to use human subjects.
10) When one experiment went awry he tried to cover it up by drowning his subjects.
11) When subjects didn’t behave as predicted, he deleted them from the sample.
12) Some say he had his son teach the class.
13) He expelled his first two students for learning.
14) He rarely came to class, and he just told students to read the book.
15) Although there were only 10 requirements, most of his students failed his tests.
16) His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.
Why God doesn’t have a Ph.D. via John Pinto
PHD Virtual Announces Largest Quarterly Revenue Bookings in Company …
PHD Virtual Technologies, a pioneer in virtual machine backup and recovery, and innovator of virtualization monitoring solutions, achieved record sales in the second quarter of 2012. PHD Virtual Technologies reported its largest quarterly revenue …
Read more on Equities.com
Is a PhD For Me?
You may arrive at the junction of life nearing the end of your undergraduate or graduate study where you have to choose between doing a PhD or starting your career. If you decide to pursue a PhD, it had better be for the right reasons – and for the …
Read more on Jakarta Globe
HEC, PMDC rift over non-medical PhD teachers
LAHORE, Aug 5: The issue that whether non-medical PhD degree holders should be hired for teaching basic medical sciences subjects at the government medical institutions or not has become a tug of war between the two top regulatory bodies of the …
Read more on DAWN.com
Trackback from your site.